Monday, April 25, 2022

Who Knew

Hi Stampers!

I can't believe my last post was right before Christmas!  Who knew it would go by so quickly. If you follow me on Facebook I have added a little more there sine I can post to Facebook from my phone.


I have been busy with all the new house stuff that you don't realize you have to do.  My DVD stand that I have had for about 9 years and has moved to several apartments and a couple different towns, started to warp and my stamps fell off.  I have tried to repair this poor stand over April vacation.

Here are the final results. 😢 Here it is after several attempts.  I just tore it apart and threw it on the porch.  Thank goodness for Amazon. A new shelf will be here tomorrow.  In the meantime, I have been cleaning my craft room and I might rearrange it.

Just to show I have actually stamped a little.  Here are a few photos of some things I did way back in January.

Mystery Stamping

Inside

Hershey Nugget Box

Shaker Card

Winter Thank You Card


Hope you enjoy the cards.

Until next time,












No comments: