Friday, April 3, 2020

Boxed Bunny Treats

Hi Stampers!

I am making more bunnies with the Daisy Punch and the Balloon Bouquet Punch. 

I used Blushing Bride card stock to punch a ballon for the body. I cut off the tab. I punched a daisy and cut off but two petals for the head. I sponged them with Flirty Flamingo ink. 

The grass is Pear Pizzazz card stock. I happen to have an old grass punch, but some snips easily make grass. I used Tear & Tape to adhere it to a Clear Tiny Treat box.




I used glue dots to adhere the bunny to the box.  I used Peaceful Poppy sequins for the flowers and tail. I love the flower shaped sequins! They were perfect for this project.

I filled the box with chocolate carrots I got at the local department store. Oh my goodness these are so cute! I hope my daughter likes this as much as I do.


Until next time,












Product List

No comments: