Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Simple Stamping BSU012319

Hi Stampers!

Welcome back to a Broke Stampers Unite challenge. This challenge is Simple Stamping which allows stamps, ink and paper.

I do like Siimple Stamping challenges.  It reminds me that we don’t always need all the bells and whistles.  It reminds me off a time when I thought “Stamps are pretty but what do I do with them?”  Do you remember those days, just learning to stamp?

This month is a Valentine’s Day Card. 

Card stock: Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green
Stamp Sets: Part of  My Story (Sale-a-Bration set), Swirly Bird

Let’s check out the beautiful creations Carol and Terri have made.  Share your creations with us on Facebook.

Until next time,

Happy Stampin’

Stace

No comments: