Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Holiday Catalog- Broke Stampers Unite Challenge BSU090518

Hi Stampers,

Guess what, the Holiday Catalog is released today.  Can you guess what our challenge for this week is?  That's right!  We are featuring products from the Holiday Catalog.  If you don't have yours, let me know and I will get one out to you.

I am absolutely in love with all the pretty papers in this catalog! They are just gorgeous!

The base of my card is Cherry Cobbler card stock.  I layered it with Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper (DSP).  I cut an oval from Mossy Meadow card stock with my Big Shot.  And the best part is the reindeer from Dashing Deer bundle!  It is so pretty cut from the Joyous Noel 6"x6" Glimmer Paper Pack!  

The Joyous Noel Paper pack comes with three colors.  I used Copper. There is also Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide.

I wonder what Carol and Terri created this week with all their new Holiday goodies.  Don't forget to join our group on Facebook.  We would love to see what you create, so please share with us there. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  

Until next time,

Happy Stampin'

Stace

No comments: