Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Let' Be Friends- Broke Stampers Unite Challenge 080818

Hi Stampers!

Have you noticed the gorgeous new colors in the new catalog?  I love them, don't you?

This weeks challenge for Broke Stampers Unite, we used Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green and Pineapple Punch. I adore these bright colors. 

I thought this challenge would be super easy because I thought of flowers immediately!  Ummm, one slight hiccup to that.  I didn't have a flower set that had multiple flowers.  Quick change, Eastern Medallion stamp set.  Being a photopolymer stamp set makes it easy to align the images.

Let's see what Carol and Terri have created this week. We would love to see what you create with these colors.  Join us on Facebook.

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest creations.

Until next time.

Stace


No comments: