Monday, February 12, 2018

Daisy Delight BSU Challenge 013118

Hi Stampers!

I have another Broke Stampers Unite Challenge.  This one is a layout design challenge. 


I used the punch from the Daisy Delight bundle, along with the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.  The base is Calypso Coral.  The layers are Calypso Coral and Old Olive.  The flower is punched from Daffodil Delight.  I sponged the leaves and center with Calypso Coral and Old Olive.

I used the square stitched framelits to cut the layers. The verse is from Flourishing Phrases. The ribbon is a piece of burlap I unraveled. 


Let's see what Terri and Carol have created this week.  Terri's blog is here.  Carol's blog is here.  Join us on Facebook here, we would love to have you  share your creations with us.

Until next time,

No comments: