Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Well it has been awhile since I have posted. My laptop memory was very small and I overwhelmed it with photos! Ooops.. So finally I have an external hard drive and my DH helped move everything over so my laptop would work. Yippee! So just in time for Halloween I have some goodie boxes. The original Frankie box and directions are here. I wish I had the grass template but I don't so to help reinforce where the handle is, I punched 1" circles & adhered them to the spot I wanted the holes to go. I made 15 of them for the SU party I hostessed. I wish I was able to take a photo of all of them together.

From there I thought of more Halloween ideas. And then I came up with this.

And from there it went to Santa.


In the video Angie said it was wire from the lumber section. If it is the same thing I got from Home Depot it is called re-bar wire and it is greasy. I washed it with a baby wipe and it was just fine. Just don't handle your projects until after you wash your hands.

No comments: