Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Eclipse Technique BSU 022118

Hi Stampers!

Broke Stampers Unite has another great technique challenge this month.  Have you heard of the Eclipse Technique?  It can be done with any punch or framelit. Many ideas I have seen online are used with the Alphabet framelits.  I decided to use the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits.

I stamped the large image from Dragonfly Dreams and used my Aqua Painter to color in the wings. Next, I cut it with the thinlits. 

For the Eclipse technique, you can raise the image with dimensionals directly above the opening or off set it slightly. 

 Let's check out what Terri and Carol have come up with this week.  I am sure they have some great creations.  Join us on Facebook, we would love to see your creations.

Until next time,

No comments: