Friday, August 19, 2011

New Toys- Yippeee!!!

There are still a few weeks of summer left, it's still 70 degrees at 9:30 at night.  I am working on September's Stamp Club projects.  A little Halloween is happening in my craft room already.

I'm also playing with my new toys from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  You guys will have to see Stampin Up!'s new scoring tool.  It is awesome-and my friend who is ruler impaired (love ya girlfriend)  will love the place markers it has! There are new Christmas stamps, punches, dies for the Big Shot, paper, embellishments.  I am as happy as a pig in mud! Here is a little sneak peek.  The tag is a template I had cut from Real Red.  I stamped in Always Artichoke.  The new stamp set is called Stitched Stockings.  It has an awesome matching punch.  Who doesn't love a punch to make everything easier?  Did you notice the little jingle bell on the ribbon?  It makes a tiny little jingle noise.  I will need to keep my cats away from those!

Until next time,

No comments: