Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Embossing with Dies BSU101718

Hi Stampers!

This week we are embossing with our Thinlit dies using the new Embossing Mats!  I adore anything that lets me use my Big Shot even more than I already do.

I wasn't sure what I was going to create originally.  You never know where a new technique will take you.

I grabbed my thinlits, embossing mats, and some green scrap card stock.

I used my Swirly Snowflakes dies.  I embossed them on a Mossy Meadow card stock. Next I cut the shape out with the outlining thinlit. 


I really liked how this piece came out.  I wondered what it could be used for since it was a green snowflake design.  Then it dawned on me, it would go great with the Festive Farmhouse DSP- Designer Series Paper.

I can't wait to see what Carol and Terri created this week and which dies they used.  Carol's blog is here.  Terri's is here.  Join us on Facebook, we would love to see your creations.

Until next time, 

Happy Stamping!

Stace

No comments: