Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

The chevron pattern of the cupcake liner reminded me of the Howlstooth DSP -which just now as I type this, I realize it  was in the Holiday catalog so it wont be available any more. However, the chevron embossing folder & a brayer could be used in place of the DSP.  Mistakes are just an opportunity to add another layer.

The Patterned Occasions set is super cute for little note cards and tags in my opinion.  Each stamp has a coordinating verse directly under the stamp.  I decided to take my exacto knife and cut all the verses off.  Since I use clear mount stamps, I can use both pieces together as intended or I can separate them.  I tend to get ink where I don't want it even when I use markers on my stamps.  If I use the two parts separately, I don't have to worry.

Until next time,

No comments: