Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Countdown To Sale-A-Bration

Today is the first day of my Countdown to Sale-A-Bration.  For people who are new to Stampin Up, during saleabration, for every $50 you spend, you receive a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  How cool is that???

My sneak peeks will very from single layered note cards (simple and basic for my new stampers) to multiple layers and using my favorite tool the Big Shot.  My first card is very simple.  I used the note cards and envelopes #107311.  The note cards are an item for years I knew was there but didn't really use.  Now they are one of my favorite items!  They are pre-scored and ready for quick stamping.  A little stamping on the envelope and tadah!

This set called Blooming Marvelous might be my favorite for the SAB catalog.  The stamps are small and have a water color effect to them.  They are very easy to use with Stampin Up markers.  I colored directly to the stamp and then stamped the image 3 times without re-inking the stamp. I did the same thing with the leaf images as well.  Too bad I couldn't work my photoshop as well.  I should make sure my photos are right side up before I put on my information and save it.  Oh well, it will give us all a small chuckle on the first day of the new year.  Anyhow, in just a few minutes, a completed note card to send to someone to let them know you are thinking of them.

Now I have a hard decision to make--which project to show you tomorrow.  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Until next time,

No comments: