Friday, July 20, 2012

Many "Reasons to Smile"

I have many reasons to smile, one is we went a week without internet.  Oh My Goodness!  Thankfully I had facebook on my smart phone to see what my friends were doing. After two days of technician trouble shooting (poor guy said a complete install takes less time), he found all the problems and fixed them. Yipee!  He was such a sweet young man, I hope he gets a raise.

Stampin Up's convention is Salt Lake City has started.  And I saw this video today.  It cracks me up.  It looks like such a fun place to be.  Not only are Stampin Up employees creative with ink, paper and stamps; they are creative with a video camera as well!  (I sure wish I was at convention instead of helping my BFF clean her mother in laws basement that is full of dust, dirt & mouse poop!)
Finally, my last reason for smiling today is I promised you some photos of cards I was going to make with July's special REASON TO SMILE stamp set.  Place a $50 order and receive this stamp set for just $5.  So here are three examples I made.
 So if you would like to learn how to make any of the cards above, feel free to contact me.

Until next time,

No comments: