Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't Miss The Chance to Have Your Stamps and Cake Too!


Join my team before 11:59pm Mountain Time to receive not only your kit for $99, but you will also receive the Patio Party Suite, nearly a $50 value, absolutely FREE!

If you like a bargain the way I do, NOW is the time to join!  Your starter kit will have $125 worth of stamping supplies that you choose, business supplies valued at $65 AND the Patio Party Suite.  Lets do the math -here's where my regular job comes into play.

$125.00
    65.00
 + 50.00
$240.00 worth of supplies and materials for $99 and FREE shipping as well.  (I will spare you the model drawing of this math problem LOL)

Your hours and business level is up to you.  You can be a hobby demo; like myself to receive your stamping supplies at a 20% discount.  You can also make Stampin Up a full time job and receive a large paycheck and a 20% discount.  That's what's great about being part of the Stampin Up family.  You can pick and choose when you work.

So quick, click here to be the next member of my incredible stamping team!  Don't be one of those people that says "I wish I had done that!".  Remember this over is only good until June 30, 2012  11:59pm Mountain Time.

Until then,

No comments: