Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's For Grown Ups!

What do you do when you are running out of time for ideas for the monthly stamp club?  You CASE of course (copy and steal everything or copy and share everything-depending on how you look at it).  Once again I went to the world wide web.  Here is the most sophisticated lollipop holder I have ever seen.  This is certainly not the lollipop holder you send your elementary student to school with.  Well, at least not at my house.

I thought that is a Valentine with style.  Oh no, I didn't have heart lollipops.  But wait, as usual I did have some secret chocolate hidden from the kids.  I know, you are completely in shock from that statement aren't you.  Since my club ladies are family, friends and close coworkers I was willing to share with them.  All of them are over 15 so they can appreciate Good Chocolate.

Once again, the Big Shot came in super handy.  One scallop envelope in River Rock, a small piece of Paisley Petals dsp, Cherry Cobbler punched with the Fancy Flower punch, a Bitty Button with hemp twine and retired ribbon.  Of course if I had thought of this project myself with these colors I would have ordered the Old Olive satin ribbon.  Oh well.  Besides, I had chocolate, so the ladies forgave me for not having a current ribbon color.  Thank you Ladies.

Hmmm, I hope my husband doesn't get jealous that he got a basic simple card and the ladies got a "Valentine's For Grown Ups".

Until next time,

No comments: