Saturday, February 11, 2012

Is It A Valentine or A Birthday Card

Well, it's both actually.  I had originally made this card for January stamp club.  However, my daughter loved it and wanted one for her birthday.  Her birthday is within a couple days of Valentine's Day so it worked out well.

For a 7 year old Diva, she didn't want much.  Breakfast in bed and a homemade card.  She got the card and we went to the diner down the street for breakfast this morning.  That part was a present to me, I didn't have to cook or do dishes.  Moms are so sneaky that way.

It's snowing today (not nearly as bad as the day she was born) but we still decided to stay home and we promised her we would go to Build a Bear later in the week.  Until then she can use my big shot and make paper Build A Bears.

No comments: