Saturday, February 4, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio-Training

Did you take advantage of the FREE My Digital Studio yet?  Awesome isn't it?!?!  Well, I wanted to share some more information with you. 

Stampin Up never leaves you with products that once you get them home, you won't remember how to use them.  Not only do you have your demonstrator (that's me!) to ask how something works.  Stampin Up also has online videos that you can watch.  That way when you are scrapbooking or card making in the middle of the night, you won't have to wait for me to drag my butt outta bed in the morning LOL.  Check out the videos Stampin Up has for MDS right here. There is something for every level of getting to know your My Digital Studio program.  So don't be afraid to try it.  I promise you will be able to use it. 

Give it a try for the 30 days and see what you come up with. I'd love it if you emailed me to show me what you came up with.   I am always looking for inspiration after all.

Until next time,

No comments: