Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rudolf With Your Nose So Bright....

Won't you thank my friends tonight?  Ok so that was almost as tacky as the joke a student taught me this week. (what do you call cheese that is not your cheese?  Nacho cheese-said slowly- not yo cheese)  See, told you it was tacky. LOL.

Any how here is my December thank you cards.  The best thing about these adorable thank you cards was I got to use the awesome red glitter paper!  I just love it!  The glitter stays on the paper!

Can you tell what punches were used?  That's right!  The cute little owl punch, the snowflake punch, and the half inch circle punch.  I made a dozen of these in no time.  Punches make card making so easy!   Try one yourself and you can see what I mean.

Until next time,

1 comment:

Wendy Hawkinson said...

This are really adorable. :)