Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sail Away Into The Summer Mini Catalog!

Can you believe the Summer Mini Catalog is HALF over??? Neither can I!  Here is a favorite stamp set of mine.  Living on the coast of Maine, this stamp set is perfect for anyone!  It is called Sail Away.  At times, I would love to sail away into the sunset.

On this card I used the Naturals Ivory for the main part of the card. I stamped the image on Crumb Cake and layered it on Real Red.  I also stamped the sail on Whisper White, the boat on Real Red (sorry my maritime friends I know it has a special name, but I can't remember it for the life of me) and cut them out and raised them with dimensionals. It is all tied nicely with Not Quite Navy 1 1/4" ribbon.  Three silver brads were added to the side.

On the inside of the card I stamped the verse from Word Play.  Also, I stamped the Earth a second time on scrap cardstock, colored it with a Bashful Blue marker, and used a small circle punch. Then raised it with dimensionals. 

I love this set so much, all the men in my family have received this card for either for Father's Day, birthdays, get well, etc.  I am thinking of switching up some colors for the female sailors in my life.

So get this cute stamp before August 31 or it will be too late!

Until next time,

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP