Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy New Year Stampin' Up!


July is the start of the Stampin Up New year.  Isn't the new catalog just wonderful?  If you need to see it online, click here.  Or you can click on the sidebar.

There are so many wonderful items in this catalog: stamps, new In Colors, dies for the Big Shot, beautiful designer series paper, ribbons, buttons and all sorts of things I can't even remember right now.  My catalog is all highlighted with what I have, and I have a wish list going.

Another great thing this year is the new Hostess Benefit Plan.  Once  a  workshop reaches $150.00 in sales (before tax & s/h) you earn $25 to spend on ANYTHING YOU WANT!

It can be spent on any items from the catalog you want or you can spend it on Special Hostess Items at a special low price.  Invite everyone you know to a workshop and if sales reach $400 or more you get any item at 50% off,  including the Big Shot.  I use mine for everything.

You can earn the Big Shot for half price!

Contact me today to schedule your workshop!  stampinstace@gmail.com

Until next time,

No comments: