Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Here is a card I made for the June stamp club using the stamp my dear friend/customer had ordered earlier from me.  Don't you just love friends that you have known since you were little, and at the last minute you can just say "Hey, I'm using your stamp for our club" even before they get to see it in person, let alone use it?  I know I do, thanks again Kellie, you're the best!
So I think I have to order Land of the Free from the Summer Mini Catalog before it ends August 31.  Or maybe I will just keep borrowing Kellie's.

We used Real Red and Night of Navy card stock and markers.  Night of Navy ribbon.  We punched Whisper White stars with the star punch that retired.  I will miss that punch, I don't own many 4th of July stamps (obviously) and I use it every year for celebrating Independence Day.  We also used the now retired star brads.  We also used the Big Shot and the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Everyone loves this technique.

I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Until next time,

No comments: