Monday, June 20, 2011

Vacation Has Started!

Thank goodness school is out for summer!  It has been a long school year as it was, moving from elementary to middle school (oh the middle school drama!)  School life has been crazy and personal life has been busy too.  My youngest son graduated from high school; I have been taking classes for my job (which will continue through the summer), I have survived cuts at school due t o budget cuts so far.  My oldest son is moving back home, so we are rearranging the house since his old room is now my stamping room....the list goes on and on and on....

Some exciting news is I am impatiently waiting for the UPS man to arrive on Thursday with my Stampin Up preorder items & my 2011-2012 catalog. Also, this fall I will be teaching stamping through adult ed.  Hopefully, it will lead to more classes.  I am hoping to work on lots of ideas this summer for adult ed classes & craft fairs.  So even though I am on vacation, I don't think I will be bored.

Until next time,

No comments: