Friday, May 6, 2011

Where Does Time Go???

I have been SUPER BUSY but I am in hopes if I got all the work done, then I could play! 

Wednesday night at 6:30 I was suppose to attend a webinar for school.  So I stayed at school getting homework for my online class done. I am almost done and I still have 3 weeks of class left. YIPEE!! I must admit I hate homework Hahaha.  I am glad I got that accomplished because at 6:30 I went down to the Supts Office for this webinar.....we were there for an hour before the assistant director said we could leave-there were technical difficulties to say the least!

Last night and tonight I was working on a swap/blog hop projects. The hop is all about color!  So of course I picked bright colors and I used a new set from the summer mini catalog.

Make sure you come back on the 15th for the VC Rocks! Blog-hop, there will be some great projects!

Until next time,

No comments: