Friday, May 27, 2011

Shoes And Rings And MDS Oh My!

I am determined to learn how to use My  Digital Studio from Stampin Up!  There was a challenge on VC Rocks this week to make a scrapbook page with a photo of just yourself.  Well first of all, I am the one usually taking the pictures-so I am not in that many.  Second, to find where the heck I put the photos....

So here is my silly little story of a picture I took of myself two days ago.  Oddly it is of my hand and foot-not my face.

More of the story:

At the end of my daughter dance recital, when all the parents were in the hallway I saw a lady wearing a pair of these shoes.  I grabbed my mother's arm and said "Look at those shoes!  They would match my ring!"

So after going out to eat, I had to go to the mall.  I went to 4 or 5 stores before finding them.  describing them to different clerks, walking up and down rows and rows of shoes.  And finally, there they were right near the window!!  And they were on sale for $12.99!

I was so excited I had to tell all my facebook friends/family about them.  The first response was from my mother making sure I had not mugged the poor lady from the dance recital someplace. (Really, how desperate does my mother think I am???)

Until next time,

No comments: