Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bunnies & Carrots

The other day I posted a carrot for Easter that I cased.  Well today is the the version I didn't case.  I used the new Petal Die for the carrot.  The carrot is made with Tangerine Tango and Always Artichoke.  The bunnies ae made from Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black card stock.  A white gel pen and black marker are used for the detail on the faces.  Various circle punches and oval punches were used for the bunnies.  The only stamping was Happy Easter from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  (I am grateful for who ever pointed that out online.)

On this particular stamp camp, most of my regulars could not make it so my daughter got to make her own bunny and then of course she went and got her stamps and scrap paper and made this by herself.  Not bad for a six year old.

Until next time,

No comments: