Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Crazy March So Far

This month has been absolutely crazy.  Usually, between Feb vacation and April vacation is the longest stretch at school.  Not this year I can believe we are more than half way through March already!  Where has the time gone?  Oh wait, I know.  All my classes I have had to take for my job this year.  I had a final this past Tuesday and I am officially a Behavior Health Professional with the state.

What does that mean for my job, not much really, hahaha.  But it means I can file my time differently at work and the school with get a reimbursement for some of my time.  If I went to a different organization, it means I could work with behavior children in their home and with the families.  Which at this point I don't think it is something I want to do.  But like my grandfather told me-no one can ever take an education away from you.


In addition to online classes and a BHP class, I have managed to hold one SU event which we made an adorable scrapbook page and Easter cards, which I will try to post later this week.  I am also working on making two baby diaper cakes for a someone I know, an Ipad carrying case for a little boy who is cute as a bug.  Then on April 9th I have a craft fair to get ready for.  I see lots of late nights in my near future to get everything done.

Until then,

1 comments:

Jackie Barfield March 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM  

Hey Stace, Use hot glue to attach the flower to the flip flop. I hope it holds. LOL. Glimmer brad would work. I used the brad to keep the layers together and then hot glued the whole piece.

  © Blog Design by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP