Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gift Card Holder


Once again my big shot comes to the rescue! Earlier this week I used the petal die to make chocolate holders. From there, I took two "chocolate holders" and put them together to make gift card holders.

Once again I have added butterflies. I plan to make some with school colors and the cap & gown die that was made for sizzix little paper doll figures.

I used the crimper on the petal die piece that is on the inside. It makes it just a tad smaller so it slides easily into larger envelope. I also used retired brads on the butterflies and matching ribbon.

Here is the gift card holder when it is opened. Sorry there is a shameless plug for the company my husband works for. If anyone is visiting Maine, check it out.

Until next time,

No comments: