Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Flower Frame


As soon as I saw the Fun Flower die, I knew I had to have it! I have a lot of ideas for it-pins, ponytail holders, etc. And myabe I would get around to making a card with it.

Here is an absolutely beautiful card made with it. Not only is Rose Red on of my favorite colors, I REALLY like the Springtime Vintage Paper. I am stocking up on that!

Anyhow, I thought "wouldn't that card look pretty in a frame?" So here is my version of Becky's card made into a 3D gift. I think I will be giving this to my March stamp club hostess-she is a very good gardener and she is a very caring person.

The verse is from Sale-A-Bration 2010 set Whimsical Words. Even though it isn't a current set, the sentiment fits my hostess perfectly.

Until next time,

No comments: