Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elf Shoe Gift Box


Isn't this stinkin' cute?!?!?! I wish I could say I was clever enough to say I designed this but I am not. I found it here. Valita is a very talent woman and has so many cute ideas on her blog.

I used Taken with Teal and some retired DSP from Stampin Up.
White ribbon and a blue brad. I embossed snowflakes on the boot with snowflakes and added dazzling diamonds to the ruby red pompon.

Here is a close up of the DSP , ribbon and rhinestone.

I have been trying to find something cute to put a gift card in for my brother in law and now I have it. (I think these would be cute with a few chocolates in them for coworkers as well.) The one for my brother in law is a little more plain. I made it without the embossing, or brad. He is a very outdoorsy person-he is not "all about the bling." Hahaha.

Tomorrow I will be working on casing an idea I saw at a craft fair....cupcake socks.

Until next time,

No comments: