Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't You Hate When You Can't Remember!?!

During the craft fair I had some people ask if I sold Stampin' Up! Which I don't, but I must admit I have thought of it from time to time. So I started thinking what if I sold SU-what would I name my "team" if it ever got that far. I see so many team names on peoples blogs such as the Stars, the Queens etc. I couldn't think of anything. While I was dozing off lastnight something came to me in a dream that I really liked while I was dreaming. I couldn't remember it when I woke up.

Tonight I thought of Stampin' Cats since I have a little cat on my blog in memory of "Fattest Boy" a cat I owned once that was cute and loving but not the brightest cat in the bunch. Then tonight I was thinking about chocolate, since I stamp many projects including chocolate. Maybe I will have another dream.....

No comments: