Monday, August 23, 2010

Rag Bags by Marisol

Marisol, who I met on VC Rocks this year, she jumped in like a real trooper. Not only did she chat & join swaps, she taught a few classes.  Here is one example of her work that she taught us. Well, she was so inspiring I dug out my sewing machine after 8 years of it being in a hallway closet.

I have made a quillow this week for my daughter.  And now I am working on cutting the pieces for a matching bag.  Along with the material for some bags to make as gifts.  So today I don't have any photos to share.  I did cut over 200 squares to make bags.  Hopefully tomorrow the sewing will begin.  I am hoping to get at least two finished this week.

I hope to see Marisol next year on VC Rocks,  she has inspired so many women on there (and even made some of us work on our Spanish!)

Happy Stampin'

No comments: