Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Rag Bags by Marisol

Marisol, who I met on VC Rocks this year, she jumped in like a real trooper. Not only did she chat & join swaps, she taught a few classes.  Here is one example of her work that she taught us. Well, she was so inspiring I dug out my sewing machine after 8 years of it being in a hallway closet.

I have made a quillow this week for my daughter.  And now I am working on cutting the pieces for a matching bag.  Along with the material for some bags to make as gifts.  So today I don't have any photos to share.  I did cut over 200 squares to make bags.  Hopefully tomorrow the sewing will begin.  I am hoping to get at least two finished this week.

I hope to see Marisol next year on VC Rocks,  she has inspired so many women on there (and even made some of us work on our Spanish!)

Happy Stampin'

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP