Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bookmark CASE

I hosted the VC Rocks bookmark swap. Many times the bookmark swaps are just two layers of paper that has been stamped and embellished some how. Well this year I said they could be any size,shape, etc.  I ended up with 40 sets of 10+1 bookmarks.  That is A LOT of bookmarks! 

As they came in the mail I opened them to get a sneak peek.  Here is one I cased as soon as I opened it!    It was so stinking cute and I had just received my order that had my butterfly die in it.  Can you say excited! So I went and dug out some paper and ribbon along with coasters that I had my husband bring home from his job.  And here is my version of Debbies cute bookmark.  I added some eyelets for the holes where I was putting my ribbon through.  I was only making one bookmark not eleven.







Happy Stampin'

No comments: