Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Day

I had a stamping party a week ago and all my goodies have come in!  It is like Christmas has come early!  Not ony was I hostess and I earned hostess credit; but my birthday was at the beginning of the month and all the family had sent $$ for me to get something special.

Well, I got something special alright. I got the Simple Letters set.  I cant wait to use them. I want to make my daughter a personalized t-shirt with them.

I also got some of the more expensive big shot dies that I have been waiting to get-the XL flower, the XL party setting (or is it called pretty setting)  Now I need to drink some soda or ice tea or something in a metal can. I want to make candle holders with both of them like I have seen online.

I got a couple retired sets.  Once upon a time and You & Moi.  Once upon a time I think will make great wedding/anniversary cards.

I am so glad I cleaned and organized my stamp room last week.  Off to play with my new toys!

Happy Stampin (I know I will be)

No comments: