Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Little Of This, A Little Of That...

It has been a while since I have posted; but now I have to really organize my time.  VC Rocks! has started up again.  It is my favorite Yahoo group and it is only from May to August. We have more fun in those few months than most do all year long.  The best Virtual Convention going and you don't even have to be a SU demo to join to reap all the rewards of this place.  We have a hotel with four floors and every room has the best view, we have pool boys to wait on us hand and foot.

Any how, I have to get organized for the May swaps I am joining. I actually have one done!  I have another to complete and then I will go from there; maybe I will do 3-4.  I have worked on a project for a blog hop (the first time I will have ever participated in one) I have the photos taken-now I just have to get it ready for the net.

Happy Stampin

No comments: