Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Keeping Busy with Build A Bear

Here is what I spent a few hours working on today.  I ironed 34 bears onto bags today.  It is a project I am working on a little at a time. Over Christmas vacation I cut on all the bears from brown fleece scarves from the dollar store (with wonder under on them). I used small peices of a black scarf for the eyes, nose & mouth.  The heart is red felt.  Today, as I said, I ironed on the bears on to 6 different colored bags (also from the dollar store) while watching Twilight.  I am sure I must have been a sight to see.  I brought my iron & ironing board up to my craft room.  Placed it infront of my laptop which played Twilight (cant wait for New Moon to be released on DVD) and sat in my chair ironing away for quite awhile.  I have the skinny tins from SU to create magnetic bears. I also plan on making "coloring books" with BAB stamps.  I have small boxes of crayons from Oriental Trading.  Hopefully, these will be big hits at the craft fairs.

My sweet DD who just turned 5 this past week has been with Grammie.  In that time, around working, I have managed to clean & reorganize my craftroom. I moved things around so hopefully it will be more user friendly. I cleaned everything including baseboards and floors that I washed on my hands and knees.

DH has helped me get the programs on my laptop needed to blog and networking to the internet etc and a bunch of stuff I am not techy enough to know what he was talking about.  I have photos from before Christmas off the camera and got them cropped to start posting again.  I still have a few items that I have made with my stamping group that I need to photograph as well.  I need to round them up first LOL.  Until then....

Happy Stamping

No comments: