Friday, January 8, 2010

Flying Into A New Year

I am working on self improvement in my home life.  I have never been domestic and have always had clutter around.  Well now that we live in a house that is almost 200 years old and only has 2 closets in the entire house, I have decided I am going to declutter Flylady style. It would be a little easier without a 5 year old trying to help me, but I am determined to give it a try.  I am on day 8 and it is going well. I am hoping to get rid of enough stuff that all the "extra" stuff doesn't get thrown in my small craft room.

I also want to get my craft room organized in a way that makes it easy to use.  It is a small room to begin with with walls that slant about 4 feet off the floor. Organizing in a vertical direction is not possible.

Once I get my house/craft room organized I hope to have a schedule that includes keeping my house clean, work, exercise, and craft on a regular basis. And have time to edit photos and post to my blog.  I have a new netbook that I have purchased thru payroll deduction and I hope to get everything on it that I have on my big clunker desktop replacement.

Happy Stamping

No comments: