Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun Weekend

I had a great time this weekend. I only made $20.00 at the craft fair but my friends and I had fun for a spur of the moment decision. Our high school craft fair isnt the biggest event of the year but it is a fun social time and donations go to the Outing Club.

On Sunday I went shopping at Ocean State Job Lots and the Dollar Tree and spent a fortune! I found so many inexpensive items to alter for next year. I found scarves, gloves, candles etc. I really should be getting my craft room clean so I can start all these projects.

I am trying to rearrange my craft room as I clean to make it more user friendly since I am constantly using my big shot lately. I used to have it up on a shelf since I only used it once in awhile. Now that I have built a collection of dies I am using it more and more. I am also trying to use up old things or donate them to the school craft group. I wish weekends were a little longer so I could finish all my plans.

Happy Stamping!

No comments: