Monday, September 7, 2009

One Sheet Wonders

Can you believe I have been stamping since 1999 and have never made cards with a one sheet wonder?!?! Neither can I; but one day I was bummin' out because I am getting low on basic card stock and then I realized I had two packages of In Colors (from 07 I think) that I had been hoarding. I made these cards as a gift for DH's grandmother. A few years ago I altered a metal tin and gave her cards. So I figured I better restock it for her. I used odds and ends that I had: I had ribbon that matched the carribean blue perfectly and they were not purchased at the same time or even to be used together. I finally used a gromet that came with my big cropadile. What was I waiting for? And clear rhinestone brads that I had. My goas is to start using more embellishments on my cards.

No comments: