Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sketch Challenge BSU102418

Hi Stampers!

Welcome back to another Broke Stampers Unite sketch challenge. 


I actually had very little stamping for this card.  The designs are from Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper!  It is SOOO STINKIN' CUTE!

I used Basic Gray as a card base. The circle was punched form Gorgeous Grape card stock with the 2 1/4" circle punch; stamped with images from the Spooky Sweet bundle.

I cut apart a sheet of the  DSP.  I used one piece for the background layer.  I cut a strip of spiders and a strip from the striped section.  I fussy cut the cauldron, cat and frog from the paper as well.  They are mounted with dimensionals. 

Let's see what Carol and Terri created using this sketch.  Terri's blog is here.  Carol's is here.  Please join us on Facebook, we would love to see your creations.

Until next time,

Happy Stamping!

Stace

No comments: