Friday, September 28, 2018

Woodland Challenge Broke Stampers Unite Challenge 091918

Hi Stampers,
Oh my goodness, can you believe it's fall already??  I am so sad.  I miss summer already. 

I guess this challenge is perfect for this time of year.  Broke Stampers Unite Challenge technique for this week is "Woodland Faux Technique" or you may know it as embossing folder technique.  

 To create this technique, stamp your design on the smooth side of the embossing folder.  I stamped on the woodland embossing folder with one of the girls from Beautiful You.

I colored using my aqua painter and stamp pads.  I then cut the design with the stitched oval framelit. This is layered onto a piece of card stock that I ran through the Tufted Dynamic Textures embossing folder.

Carol and Terri made some awesome cards this week with this technique.   You can check them out on their blogs.  Carol's blog is here, and Terri's blog here.  You can also join us on Facebook.

Until next time,
Happy Stampin'

Stace

No comments: