Wednesday, August 15, 2018

White Ink Watercolor Broke Stampers Unite Challenge 081518

Hi Stampers!

Welcome back for this weeks Broke Stampers Unite challenge.  This week we are painting with White craft Ink. Some of my favorite things: painting and stamping.

I decided to stamp on the table set from Mediterranean Moments onto Crumb Cake with Soft Suede ink. Then, I got to paint!  It may look difficult; but it isn't.  Simply put a drop or two of white craft ink on a plastic tray.  I used my aqua painter to add a few drops of water. I painted the linen table cloth, and a few other accents.

The background was stamped with Timeless Textures. Everything was sponged.  I added a few retired enamel dots.

Let's check out what Terri and Carol created this week. We would love to see what you have created. Join us on Facebook

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time, happy stampin'!

Stace

No comments: