Sunday, April 8, 2018

BSU Sketch Challenge BSU032818

Hi Stampers,

I have a sketch challenge for you today. 



I knew exactly what I wanted to create with the awesome Waterfront set!  I love this set. Living in the mountains, these stamps can make many local themes. The verse is from the You're Delightful hostess set.


The Woodland embossing folder works well with this set too.  I aged everything with some Crumb Cake ink.

Let's check out what Carol and Terri created for this challenge.  Carol's blog is here.  Terri's blog is here.  We would love to have you join us Facebook  to share your creations with us!

Until next time,



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you add the little bit of color to the embossed trees in the background? To the embossing folder or afterwards? Thank you!