Thursday, March 8, 2018

Spring Broke Stampers Unite Challenge BSU030918

Hi Stampers!
This months challenge for Broke Stampers Unite is Spring/Easter.

I am a little behind (only a day this week).  My daughter received a concussion on Monday.  We survived fall and winter sports without an injury this year; and she hits her head in gym class .

Today it is snowing like crazy.  It's predicted 16-18" by the time it ends tonight.  Needless to day I am ready for spring.

I went through my Designer Series Paper (DSP) and this paper from Delightful Daisy was right on top. Doesn't it just shout spring??? I added it to a Crushed Curry card base.  I stamped the verse from So Many Shells in Old Olive ink.  I love the verses from this set.  Stampin' Up!'s DSP makes some cards come together so quickly and easily!

I wonder what wonderful cards Carol and Terri came up with this week.  Carol's blog is here.  Terri's blog can be found here.  Please join us on Facebook here, we would love to see your creations as well. 

Until next time,

No comments: