Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Color Challenge BSU031418

Hi Stampers!

Today my card is for another Broke Stampers Unite Challenge.  We have to
use Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron, Pear Pizzaz, and Whisper White.

February was very warm in Maine.  Very spring like temperatures.  The first week of March we had a massive snow storm.  I am ready for spring and these colors are very springy.
I used Thankful Thoughts for the verse.  I cut it out with the largest oval in the Stitched Framelits. I used the Flourish Thinlits to cut all the flowers.  I used a 1/4" punch for the center of the flowers with rhinestones for bling.


I used Gently Falling embossing folder for the texture on the card base. The flowers and verse are raised with dimensionals.

Let's see what Terri and Carol have come up with this week.  Terri's blog is here.  Carol's blog can be found here. Please join us Facebook and share your creations with us!

Until next time,



No comments: