Sunday, February 11, 2018

Glitter Technique BSU Challenge 01242018

Hi Stampers!  Welcome back.  I have been a little behind on my blogging.  I am working on getting caught up today.

Today I am posting a Broke Stampers Unite Challenge.  The Glitter Technique.  I have wanted to do this technique for sooooo long but haven't tried it because sometimes glitter gets everywhere!

Have you ever tried this technique?  It is actually quite easy.  Start with a cut image.  I used the Rose Garden thinlit. Then I placed packing tape on the back side of the cut image.  You want the sticky side of the tape facing up. Trim excess tape off so it is only behind the image.  Sprinkle glitter on the tape.  

I know you are thinking "Stace, Stampin' Up! doesn't sell pink glitter!" You can make any color glitter you want.  I put some glitter in a ziplock baggie, added a few drops of reinker. Mix it together.  Taaadaa, a coordinating color!

Let's check out what Carol and Terri have come up with for this challenge.  Carol's bog is here. Terri's blog is here.  Join us on Facebook here, we would love to see your creations.

Unitl next time,

No comments: