Monday, January 15, 2018

I've Moved Back Here Stampers!

Hi Stampers!

I am so glad you have found me back here. I am back at this website for several reasons.  Mainly, money.  If you followed me on StampingwithStace.com you know stamping hasn't been a main focus for me lately.  My life after my divorce has been my main focus.  That is is the greatest thing about Stampin' Up!, if you want to stamp a lot and have a business you can; or if you just want the discount for yourself that is fine too.

I still love stamping but I am located in a new town and I am focusing on learning my new job and getting to know the area.  I will sharing ideas with you at least once a week with the great Broke Stampers Unite challenges.


Join me for every Wednesday for awesome challenges with Carol and Terri.


Until then Happy Stamping!


Stace


No comments: