Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek

I am not sure why, but when I saw "Hello" from Pretty Petities,  I only thought "hello baby".  Maybe it has to do with knowing 3 pregnant people LOL.

Here are some party favors that hold Hershey's nuggets.  Each nugget holder is made with two tags and a small piece for the base. I don't remember the dimensions of the tope of my head-I measured the base of a nugget and added about 1/2" to tape to the tags.  Does that make sense?  I'm sure you can google it if it doesn't.  These have been around for a long time, I bet someone has directions or a video.

The pink favor I had used my versa mark pad.  The flowers from Bloomin Marvelous don't show as much as I had hoped. On  the blue one, I used Midnight Muse and stamped off once before stamping on the favor.  A small piece of red sticky strip at the top seals it shut.

Until next time,

No comments: