Thursday, September 13, 2012

Shake Your Booty!

The stamp club season has started. And I actually think I know where most of my stamping supplies are.  A few small boxes of old misc. items left but for now they can stay there.

The Bucksport Stamp Club, as they are called, had a Wicked Good Time. (Yes, I know for you southerners that doesn't make any sense at all...) Originally, I had to beg borrow and steal to get enough members to join the group.  When all was said and done, not only was there ladies from the stamp club but four guests as well! Plus, sweet adorable young lady who was sent by her mom to make the projects (mom wasn't home in time LOL). 

Here is the card project we made.  I just love the witches boot from the Bootiful Occasions stamp set. Of course this card also used the Big Shot.  (If you don't own one, I highly recommend telling Santa you want one for Christmas.)  We embossed the black card base with the spider web folder and highlighted it with the glimmer watermark ink pad from the Holiday Catalog.

The boot is embossed with Gumball Green embossing powder. Colored it with markers.  A little designer series paper and dotted ribbon....There you have it!  Isn't it just adorable??  I think I will make some more of these for my witchy friends.

Until next time,

2 comments:

Rain said...

Stace love this card- the boots stamp set will have to be on my list soon!!
Lorraine:)

Rain said...

Stace love this card- the boots stamp set will have to be on my list soon!!
Lorraine:)