Monday, September 24, 2012

More MDS2

I told you the other day I was going to try to do a scrapbook page with the free trial of My Digital Studio 2.  Here it is!  This was a template and all I had to do was drag the photos to the box.  My father in law received a bunch of pool toys for his summer vacation from his coworkers.  Instantly, my daughter had to see what was in the bag and play with it!  She was such a goof ball showing off that day-especially since she lost THREE teeth within days of each other and had a giant, gaping hole in the front of her mouth.

The second one was a little more time consuming.  Not hard, just time consuming.  The dotted paper is a filled punch that had been stretched out.  I tried to get the paper design to imitate the beach ball somewhat.  It was only a matter of tilting the punch in the correct direction.  Eventually I got the page to look the way I wanted.  What do you think?  Are you going to try MDS2 for FREE?

Until next time,

No comments: