Friday, June 1, 2012

Have Your Cake, Your Catalog and Extra Spending $$

Happy June 1!  It is the day we have all been waiting for, the New Catalog is Here!!!  There are soooo many nice things in it.  New stamps, new designer series papers, new my digital studio cds, new big shot dies and so much more.




Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin Up Demonstrator?  This is the perfect time to join. Now you can become part of my team and the Stampin Up family for just $99 and you will receive $125 worth of merchandise that you choose!  Your kit will ship for FREE (one of my favorite words). And speaking of FREE, during June you will also receive products from the Patio Party Suite.  Click Here to Join Now




Page
Item
Description
Retail Value
44
126740
Make a Cake Set (wood-mount)*
$14.95
44
126742
Make a Cake Set (clear-mount)*
$11.95
165
126916
Patio Party Designer Series Paper
$10.95
199
127215
Patio Party Digital Collection DVD
$22.95
Click to enlarge



*choose clear or wood mount (clear blocks not included)

Feel free to contact me to answer any questions you may have.
 






New recruits aren't the only people we love either.  We {Heart} Our Hostess too.  Not just this month either. Hostess a workshop between June 1 and July 31 and you will earn an extra $50*.

click to see how to get an extra $50 of Product

That's right!  You can earn $115 in free products of your choice.  Isn't Stampin Up awesome!  I sure think so. Imagine $115 worth of new ink pads, papers, stamps, items for your Big Shot-heck a New Big Shot if you don't already have one! Contact me to be a hostess; my summer calendar is filling up fast. On line orders DO NOT QUALIFY-sorry.
Feel free to email me your order and I can place it for you. Please include with your order: your shipping address, your phone number and your method of payment. (I just don't want you to miss out on this great offer!)

Until next time,

No comments: